How do you think the people in your family would describe your leadership in the following?
• a time of crisis: They would say that I am a mess in times of crisis. I could improve on my responses to times of anxiety.
• a time of failure: I think that they would agree that I bounce back well. I do not make a habit of spending too much time dwelling on disappointment and personal failures.
• a time of victory: I also think that they would agree that I handle such times with attempted healthy enthusiasm.
• a time of plenty: During these times they would say that I worry a bit over the inevitable coming times of “lack”.
• a time of want: They would say that I am goal focused during these times.
Do you like what you would hear? If not, why?
(p. 28) Blanchard, Ken, & Hodges, Phil. (2006). Lead like Jesus: Lessons from the greatest leadership role model of all time. United States: W. Publishing Group. ISBN #0-8499-1872-3